Support for BrainIT and KidsBrainIT
We would like to thank the Neuroscience Foundation, Glasgow for their early seed funding of both BrainIT and KidsBrainIT projects. This support was crucial in generating momentum and pilot data, ultimately leading to successful bids for larger funding.
We would like to thank the European Commission for their funding support of both BrainIT and KidsBrainIT projects. Including:
- FP5 QLRI-2000-00454
- Infrastuctures Programme - Networking Meetings to Define Core Dataset
- FP5 QLGT-2002-00160
- Infrastuctures Programme - Database Creation and Testing Feasibility of IT Methods
- FP7 IST-2007-217049
- ICT Programme - AVERT-IT- A Bayesian Neural Network Predicting Hypotension
- ERA-NET NEURON JTC2016
- KidsBrainIT - Using IT Innovations to Improve Childhood Traumatic Brain Injury Intensive Care Management, Outcome, and Patient Safety
Other funding support to Dr Lo and the KidsBrainIT initiative
We would like to thank the Medical Research Council (MRC) UK, Edinburgh Children’s Hospital Charity and the NHS Research Scotland (NRS) Career Researcher scheme for their funding support of Dr Lo and the KidsBrainIT initiative.
- MRC Proximity to Discovery (P2D) grant & MRC Confidence in Concept (CiC) grant facilitating academic-clinical-industry partnerships.
- Brain connectivity assessment and seizure detection in paediatric critical care
- MRC DTP Precision Medicine PhD Studentship Programme
- PhD studentship – Using data science methodology to improve paediatric critical care flow (2020 – 2023)
- NRS Career Researcher Scheme
- NRS Career Research Fellowship 2013 to 2016 NRS Career Research Clinician Award 2016 to current
- Edinburgh Children’s Hospital Charity
- KidsBrainIT Phase 1 hybrid diffuse optical device sub-study Wireless EEG headgear and brain connectivity seizure detection IMPACT-ACE research administrator